External Whistleblowing Policy
Scope and purpose
- China Everbright Greentech Limited (the "Company") has adopted the external whistleblowing policy (the "Policy")
- The Policy applies to the employees/the related persons (including but not limited to investors, lenders, suppliers, customers, services providers and government etc.) of the Company and its subsidiaries (together as the "Group")
- The Policy is enacted to encourage the employees/the related persons to report the illegal activities and misconduct practices including those that have been occurred or were under suspicion of having been committed or being about to be committed in order to enhance the transparency, integrity and accountability of the Group and to retain a consistently high standard of corporate governance
- The Policy is designed to provide the employees/the related persons with the confidential whistleblowing channels to report to the Group the actual or suspected illegal activities and misconducts in corporate financial reporting, internal control or other areas in which the Company's attention should be drawn and investigation should be initiated
- Reporting by e-mail or by post: Chief Executive Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 36/F., Far East Finance Center, 16 Harcourt Road, Hong Kong.